Sandman is the best and most precise air abrasion device on the market. We do also offer another high-quality dental tools, instruments and accessories. Check out our shop @ shop.sandman-dental.com. With the new revolutionary Sandman Futura treatment system all the existing problems in air abrasion treatment are solved:
- Sandmans unique patented whirl system and special hand pieces secure an unique precision and working conditions of the aluminium oxide powder. These features are not seen in any other systems on the market.
- With Sandman Futura the security of the patient is essential and secured. You will obtain optimal results using the unit with a working pressure between 1½ – 3 bar. In comparison other systems are using pressure working area of 4 – 8 bar.
- Sandman Futura’s special design and functionality is optimal for every dental clinic. No electrical connection is necessary – only a simple plug and go connection to the compressor air in the clinic. The working pressure is easily controlled by the foot control. This together with easy change of the powder sizes gives the perfect working conditions for the dentist.
Futura EXA polishing powder
SANDMAN™ Futura also comes as a combination of tooth cleaner and sand blaster. The only difference between the units are that the side containing the 45 µm powder is used for the tooth cleaning powder and the 29µm for the sandblasting powder. Nozzle settings have been preset for this change.
The powder is a specific mixture of calcium carbonate, which has a unique consistent, spherical geometry.
The powder cannot remove tarter, but can be used for polishing between the teeth and to remove bad tobacco discoloration where no other equipment can be used.
Data:Sandman Futura 71001
Size:H: 25 cm x W: 23 cm x T: 10 cm
Weight: 2.5 kg
Connection: Medical dry air from the clinic’s own compressor, with accessible air terminal (4 or 5 mm hose connection)
Sound level: < 15 db
Included accessory equipment:
Foot-pedal: Speeder, totally variable air adjustment
Safety glasses: 2 pair
Hand piece tips:
71217 – bottle 400 grams 29 μm + 1 cup
71218 – bottle 400 grams 45 μm + 1 cup
71219 – 1 powder cup
71215 – Cleaning powder 300 grams, 45-75 μm
61001 Caries Detector
BEST OFFER & BEST PRICE – CHECK IT OUT & BUY IN OUR E-SHOP
- Designed for all minimal invasive tooth treatments and all other air abrasion dental and laboratory tasks.
- Easiest and most practical air abrasion system.
- Unique patented air abrasion unit that guarantees the best performance and quality.
- High efficiency at low pressure, perfect results at only 1 ½ – 2 bar.
- Clever design in small compact unit (25 x 23 x 10 cm) and weight only 2,5 kg.
- 2 hand pieces specially designed.
- Foot pedal control.
- Specially calibrated dental aluminum oxide powder in practical and hygienic dispensable cups.
There is a wide indication area for the creative dentist who aspires to quality work. The indications include:
- Conservative cavity preparation of almost all caries indications including pits, fissure and tunnel preparation without anesthesia.
- Roughening of enamel, dentin and cleaning endo-cavity before coronal restoration.
- Removal of aggressive stains, smokers’ discoloration and amalgam tattoos from dentin and enamel.
- Removal of composites, adhesives and ortho-cement.
- Endodontic access through porcelain
- Conditioning of metals, composites and amalgam for maximum bonding.
- Conditioning of porcelain before silane treatment.
- Prior to the application of lingual orthodontics.
- Prior to the application of adhesive resin for prosthesis repair.
- Facilitation of lab procedures.
- Gloss reduction on instruments used under intense light.
- Cleaning of rubber-dam clamps (resin sealer, corrosion, etc.)
- Many other indications become apparent as soon as the system is used.