SANDMAN LOW PRESSURE AIR-ABRASION
With Sandman, it is possible to achieve results that were previously unthinkable.
A thin, ultra-precise jet of compressed air bearing microparticles of aluminium oxide treats the tooth substance effectively and easily. Sandman Dental is based on the unique patented whirl atomisation principle, which ensures exact and controlled treatment at low pressure with the exact amount of powder needed.
ALL CASES BELOW ARE PROVIDED BY PAUL LAMBRECHTS,
LEUVEN UNIVERSITY, BELGIUM CONDUCTED BY HIS STUDENTS.
AFTER SANDMAN TREATMENT
New University study shows – bonding strength – Air abrasion is superior to traditional drilling.
The new patented powder air abrasion
with unrivalled characteristics.
HIGH QAULITY, MINIMALLY INVASIVE TREATMENT, PAINLESS, HIGH CONTROL AND NO RISKS
Beneath Video/slide show is created and conducted by
Dr. Irena Burdeina from Kiev.
She uses Sandman for every treatment if possible and she has become famous in Kiev for her strict use of minimal invasive treatment. She treats also now many children in her clinic as this video is an example of:
WHY CHOOSE SANDMAN
- Designed for all minimal invasive tooth treatments and all other air abrasion dental and laboratory tasks.
- Easiest and most practical air abrasion system.
- Unique patented air abrasion unit that guarantees the best performance and quality.
- High efficiancy at low pressure, perfect results at only 1 ½ – 2 bar.
- Clever design in small compact unit (25 x 23 x 10 cm) and weight only 2,5 kg.
- 2 hand pieces specially designed.
- Foot pedal control.
- Specially calibrated dental aluminum oxide powder in practical and hygienic dispensable cups.
There is a wide indication area for the creative dentist who aspires to quality work. The indications include:
- Conservative cavity preparation of almost all caries indications including pits, fissure and tunnel preparation without anesthesia.
- Roughening of enamel, dentin and cleaning endo-cavity before coronal restoration.
- Removal of aggressive stains, smokers’ discoloration and amalgam tattoos from dentin and enamel.
- Removal of composites, adhesives and ortho-cement.
- Endodontic access through porcelain
- Conditioning of metals, composites and amalgam for maximum bonding.
- Conditioning of porcelain before silane treatment.
- Prior to the application of lingual orthodontics.
- Prior to the application of adhesive resin for prosthesis repair.
- Facilitation of lab procedures.
- Gloss reduction on instruments used under intense light.
- Cleaning of rubber-dam clamps (resin sealer, corrosion, etc.)
- Many other indications become apparent as soon as the system is used.
Sandman advantages for patients
- Painless treatment: No drill, no noise and no vibration.
- Reduced time of treatment: Anesthetics are often unnecessary.
- No after treatment pains due to no use of anesthetics and minimal removal.
- Minimal invasive tooth tissue treatment preserves as much as possible of your natural teeth and gives you the chance of keeping then long-term.
Sandman advantages for dentists
- Higher quality: fillings bond better with Sandman Futura treatment than with ordinary drill treatment.
- Minimal tooth removal saving tooth tissue and vitality in tooth
- Sandman only treats on the tooth surface avoiding any impact on pulp dramatically reducing damages /later complications on root channels and tooth pulp.
- More controlled and effortless dental treatment.
- Reducing stress and greater satisfaction for personnel.
Prof. Paul Lambrechts
Quotation of Prof DDS Catholic University, Leuven, Belgium
“Sandman, the best air abrasion unit in the world”
Professor Paul Lambrechts – MULTIPURPOSE ABRASION – Innovative air abrasive dental system (Sandman) offering previously unattainable results.
Dr. Florin Constantinescu
Direct and indirect restorations in posterior area. New Materials And Techniques
Dr Constantinescu uses Sandman in all restorative and conservative treatments, especially for complicated deep caries cases for saving tooth vitality where else the alternative is the unwanted endodontic treatment. In his opinion there is no better surface for adhesive technique than the one prepared with Sandman.
This also proves the results on deep caries treatment provided by Dr. Svend Carlsen
Dr. Irena Burdeina, Kiev
She uses Sandman for every treatment if possible and she has become famous in Kiev for her strict use of minimal invasive treatment. She also treats many children in her clinic now.